Why Join ASPP?
ASPP is committed to providing its members:
- A link between National and State associations.
- Annual regional fall workshops and spring conference at reduced fees.
- A collective voice for professional concerns and dissemination of information.
- Unified power in soliciting the assistance of State legislators and regulatory agencies, and in making known the needs and opinions of school psychologists.
- Current information within the profession as provided by the Insight and the association web site, including information about upcoming events, professional best practices, State and National happenings, accomplishments of our members, and new or updated products and publications relevant to the profession.
- Support for ethical practice of school psychology. ASPP adopts the standards and ethics of NASP and will consult with members regarding the delivery of school psychology services to Pennsylvania's children.
- Support for shaping and defining the future of our professional roles.
What you can offer ASPP…
- Your membership to enhance ASPP's collective strength in numbers.
- Your active participation in Association activities for professional development.
- Your service as an Association Officer or committee member.
- Your commitment to the goals of ASPP and support to fulfill the objectives of the Association.
- Your help in advancing and promoting best practices for school psychology in Pennsylvania.